Sunday, September 30, 2007

Autumn Joy

If grasshoppers were songwriters....And you may find yourself in another part of the world
And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile
And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife
And you may ask yourself-well...how did I get here?

Two girls in identical light-blue U of M Rec t-shirts, wandering the market loaded down with cider and bags of produce:
“Ohmygod, we HAVE to get some potatoes!”
“Ohmygod, YES! You know which ones I love? Those baby red ones.”
“YES! And they make the greatest mashed potatoes!”
“Ohmygod, and if you add some garlic – that’s just the BEST!”

Ohmygod, I can’t say that I disagree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey again, Mandy!
I was home sick from work today, and had time to read lots of your past blog entries. As I said before, I just love it! It's nice to see some positive things in the blogosphere :)
Thanks for the great site!
Patti :)